Nippon Assist - Move to Japan

Visas and Licenses

Need a visa or driver's license?

One of the top specialist services we offer is assistance in visa and license applications and renewals. Our staff can take care of your needs.

Condos and Apartments

Need to find a condo or apartment?

Whether looking for short term or long term rental accommodation, our assistants can find the right property for you.

Condos in Thailand

Tax and Accounting

Your tax bill just too complicated?

No matter what tax or accounting issue you have, we have experts available who can assist with your enquiries.

Insurance for Japan

Need Insurance for your Visa?

Do you need health, house, car, or contents insurance? We can assist you in finding the right insurance cover for your needs.

Long Term and Thailand Pass Insurance
TESOL Qualifications in Thailand

Get TESOL Qualified

Want to work in Japan?

Work as a qualified TESOL Trainer by completing an Australian Government accredited TESOL training course. Online and in-options available.

Legal Assistance

Have some legal issues?

Whether you are setting yourself up to live, want to incorporate a company, or have some contractual dispute in Japan, our quality legal partners are willing to look at your legal issues.

Condos in Thailand
Website Hosting

Guest House Opportunity

Get Involved Now

Have you thought of being part of owning guest houses in Japan? Low cost, low risk, and sustainable returns.